Line Follower Rules
The object is to complete a simple course in the shortest time possible.
Robot must be able to move in a 15 inch wide corridor.
- Autonomous robots only. No remote control or cable.
- Time limit of 3 minutes per run.
- Best of 3 runs.
- The robot that finishes the course with the quickest time will be the winner.
- Line will be black ¾ inch electrical tape on a white mat.
- Robot must complete course with no human intervention or other help.
- There will be no turn with a radius less than 6 inches
Actual course may or may not resemble this one.
It might even be a figure 8.
Note: Since originally conceived this contest has been rolled into the Polyathlon with slightly different rules.